In keeping with Urban Discovery's Core Value of serving as a catalyst of community, our Safe ReOpening Plan is designed to empower families with choices of multiple learning formats and the flexibility to opt for the format that best support their unique needs. Beginning March 22, Urban Discovery Schools will offer these three learning format choices:
- ON CAMPUS LEARNING - Four days of on-campus classes with one day of virtual learning.
- HYBRID LEARNING - Primarily virtual learning with customized on campus learning opportunities for additional support.
- VIRTUAL LEARNING - 100% virtual learning for your Urban Discovery Student.
Extended Learning Options
Extended Learning Options will be available at both campuses as of April 5, 2021 for families that need additional on campus student support. Priority enrollment in these programs will be given to essential workers. Contact Elo@urbansd.com for details and pricing.
By design, Urban Discovery's Safe ReOpening Plan welcomes our students back in phases. The schedule spans the weeks before and after Spring Break. Below is the timeline by which we will welcome students who have opted to physically return to campus for On Campus and Hybrid learning formats.
- March 22: T/K through 2nd Grade and At Risk / Vulnerable Students
- March 29: Spring Break (all ages)
- April 5th: 3rd Grade - 5th Grade
- April 12th: 6th Grade - 12th Grade
Changes to Learning Formats
Families may request to change your chosen Learning Format at any time. Please allow 5 business days for response and processing of your request. Contact email@example.com to request a change to your student's preferred Learning Format.