Who We Are
UDA Network Promo from Luis Torres on Vimeo.
The Network is all of us. We are a resource for Families, Teachers, and Administration. As a charter, we need the support from our families to provide our children with the supplies and enrichment programs they need, to plan and run events, and to provide other useful resources to the UDA community. If you would like to contact the Network, please email email@example.com.
Network Executive Board 2018-2019
President: Emily Dearborn
Treasurer: Valentina Molteni
Secretary: Kevin Lyons
Parent Volunteer Requirements
All UDA Families are asked to complete 20 hours of volunteer time throughout the year/per family. Please see the following information to learn how to stay informed and let us know how your family would like to complete their hours.
- Throughout the year you can find info on this website and should make sure you are subscribed to the school calendar.
- Log-in to PowerSchool to review school and student records.
Ways to Volunteer
- In the classroom-teachers need support with supplies, student groups, field trips and project work. Visual Arts, Performing Arts and STEAM classes all can use volunteers throughout the year.
- In the library, storage closets, Lost and Found- Help students check out books, find resource materials and keep it organized.
- Middle School- chaperones for dances, field trips, and spring overnight camps are needed. Be a mentor for ASB. You can fulfill all your hours with one trip to Camp!
- Help plan community events-Help to coordinate our annual events: Fall Festival, Annual Spring Fundraiser, Neighborhood cleanup, Dine Out Nights and the many other events we host throughout the year.
- Sign up for a shift at a community event-these events are usually in the evenings or on the weekends. “Many hands make light work”, as the saying goes!
- From HOME-cut outs, worksheets, design event flyers or send out donation requests. Give us a holler; what are your talents?
When We Meet
- General Meetings. 6:30pm Tuesdays at UDA: 9/4, 10/2, 10/30, 11/27, 1/8, 1/29, 2/26, 4,2, 4/30, 5/28!