Dates for the Season:
Girls Volleyball: September 1 - November
UDA currently has 2 girls volleyball teams
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (non-game days)
3:30-4:30 - UDA Rooftop
Tuesdays/Thursdays - 4:00, 5:00, 6:00 or 7:00 (See schedule to the right for exact dates/times)
All games are played at:
St. Paul's Lutheran School (Pacific Beach)
1376 Felspar Street
San Diego, CA 92109
Important General Procedures:
* With the exception of early (4:00) games, where players will have an early release and carpool to the game, you are responsible for transporting your child to games or setting up transportation on your own or through a team parent/carpool coordinator.
* Regardless of how your child arrived at the game, you are responsible for picking them up at the conclusion of the game. Most games run about 40-45 minutes. Please be considerate about being on time, as our coaches are required to stay onsite until all players have been picked up. If you have arranged for another family member/friend/babysitter, etc... to pick them up, please stress to them how important it is to be on time.
* When picking up your child, you must go into the school to retrieve them. No player will be released to the street without a parent present. If your child needs to leave practice early, you must come into the school and up to the rooftop to retrieve them, and personally let the coach know you are picking them up. No player will be released from the rooftop without a parent present.
* On Tuesday/Thursday practices, players may change into athletic clothes after dismissal, but may not enter the rooftop without a coach present.
* When arriving at games, please have your child there at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled game time for warm-ups.
* We are in need of at least 1 team parent, and/or one carpool coordinator.
* The main duty of the team parent is to help with carpooling, organizing post-game oranges/snacks (if desired), and coordinating post-season pizza/awards party, as well as working with the coaches in any way they need help.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please contact Mike Gomes at firstname.lastname@example.org.